Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hijackers and traders

So I have beeen having a hard time getting anything written lately because a browser hijacker has taken over internet explorer on our computer. I got the goofy thing looking for garden blog directories of all things. If you can't safely look for that what can you look for these days. Everytime I open a link from internet explorer it directs me to a bogus search engine called Toseeka. If I could find the guy who designed the damn thing I would choke the crap out of him. Now it is gonna cost me a hundred bucks to have to some tech from Norton support to tell me how to get rid of it.

Thats my bad news.

The good news is we had a visit from one of our few neighbors out here. After a quick visit they left with some squash, cucumbers and relish. All of which we have been eating a ton of this summer. The next day we found a bag of eggplant, bell peppers, and jalapeno's hanging from our mail box. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment