Sunday, September 1, 2013

La Aventura Cigarbox Guitar

        There are a few things you have to have to live peacefully in the country; a shotgun, a dog and a cigarbox guitar.  I made this a while ago, but I finally got a great old bridge off a busted up guitar and now my guitar is almost complete. I still need to spend about five bucks at radio shack to get the transducer so I can soder it to a 1/4 in jack and turn this sucker electric.  There is however one slight problem in that I don't exactly know how to play guitar,  ok so I don't know how to play guitar at all.  I am going to the music shop in town tomorrow to talk to the guy who gives guitar lessons to see if he thinks he could teach me to play slide guitar. I am actually more into making these than I am into playing.  I just want to get to where I can build a nice one that any guitar player could enjoy. That's all I want,  just to be able to play a little bit so I can sit on the front porch and play once in a while. Of course if ya have the porch, the shotgun, the dog and cigarbox guitar well then you gotta have the mason jar full of moonshine.  Guess I better start working on the still.

No comments:

Post a Comment