Monday, May 2, 2011

Why Get Burned?

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

The garden needs soil, water and sun, but the sun can do as much damage skin as it brings life to my plants so I was pretty stoked when I got a sample of Walgreens Brand SPF 50 sunscreen lotion.  Being kind of a pale guy I have to be careful not to fried when I am in the garden.  Besides being pale I can be one sweaty dude especially in the nasty east Texas heat and humidity which can wash off sunscreen in a heart beat.  With the lack of rain sunscreen has gotten more important and the Walgreens Brand SPF 50 sunscreen lotion fits the bill and has kept me from getting my usual beginning of the season back of the neck burn.  I can even go without a hat because this stuff works great on the old chrome dome I've been sporting for some time now.


Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Besides being a good price, every time you purchase Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products it supports the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which helps bring wellness preventative services to local communities.  Walgreens will contribute 3 million  annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund which will help provide free preventive health tests and other health related services.  These services will be important to help reduce health care cost by identifying the need for treatment early and improve the overall access to wellness testing and information.

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment